Food is what we touch every day, and we need to use all kinds of kitchenware when making these food. Stainless steel pot is one of these kitchenware. It is not easy to rust, strong and durable, but also light and beautiful.
That said, if you use it improperly, it may cause burning and yellowing, which is difficult to clean. Is it really difficult to clean the stainless steel pot? Try these moves with the stainless steel pot manufacturer!
Black burning treatment skills of stainless steel pot:
1. Pour a little detergent or white vinegar into the pot, then add some water, put it on the stove to heat the water inside, and finally wipe with the dishwashing sponge, then you can easily wipe the black matter on it.
2. Wipe the bottom of the pot with pear skin or apple skin, and then add some water to boil the peel, so that it can be easily cleaned.
3. If you make the bottom of the pot paste when cooking, you can put some red in it, and then add a little water to boil, you can easily remove the paste bottom.
4. If you have liquor or beer in your home, you can also pour a little liquor / beer into the pot, and then add water to stand for about five minutes, then you can use the pot brush to clean it.
In addition to burning black, the stainless steel pot will also burn yellow, and the treatment skills of burning yellow are as follows:
1. Prepare a bowl, pour some white vinegar into the bowl, squeeze a little toothpaste into it, mix them with chopsticks, put paper towels in the mixed white vinegar toothpaste solution, soak them, stick the paper towels on the place where they are burned and leave for 3-5 minutes, and then wash them with a rough dishcloth.
2. Soak the yellow part of the stainless steel pot with water, then apply baking soda, wrap it with plastic wrap, leave it for about 12 hours, then tear the plastic wrap off, and then wipe it with a cleaning cloth.