1. After the stainless steel pot is burnt, there will be some burnt food stuck on the pot, which is difficult to remove. We can soak it in water for a period of time, and it will be easy to remove after it is softened.
2. Shanlihong can be used to paste the bottom of the pot for cooking and cooking. If the bottom of the pot is pasted, put some shanlihong into the pot and boil it with a little cold water (don't dry it). The paste will be removed soon.
3. Apply toothpaste, dip a cloth with water and rub it hard. It's economical and doesn't hurt the pot, but it may take a little effort.
4. Tomato to paste the bottom of the pot a few not very good tomato side in the pot, the nature will fall.
5. Beer and liquor to paste the bottom of the pot if you accidentally paste the pot when cooking, there is a pot at the bottom of the pot, if it is not easy to brush off, you can pour in a little liquor and beer and a small amount of water (the ratio is 2:2:1) to mix, and the cover is placed for 5 minutes, then it is easy to brush and clean.
6. Soak it in high concentration sodium hydroxide aqueous solution (for example, 100g of water and 50g of sodium hydroxide, because of strong corrosion, wear acid and alkali resistant gloves, which cannot be used for cleaning aluminum products), and then scrape it with steel wire ball. If you can find "sodium percarbonate or sodium perborate", you can directly pour boiling water, then add boron or carbon, bubble to the water temperature and then pour it out. The former is to remove the burnt oil and the latter is to remove the color after burning yellow.
7. Remove the scorched scale of the flat bottom pot, add water and boil it, add a small amount of detergent, put it for one night, and then scrub it to remove it. A layer of oil is required after scrubbing.
8. Stainless steel pot is easy to be stained with black dirt and hard to wash. Now, just add water to the larger pot at home, put some pineapple peel into it, and then put the smaller pot into it. Boil it for 20 minutes, and when it is cold, it will be as bright as new!
9. If the metal ware is rusty, wash it with salt and lemon juice, it will not only remove the rust quickly, but also polish the ware with dazzling luster.