Whether it's hotels, restaurants, canteens or individual families, they usually buy stainless steel kitchenware when purchasing kitchen equipment, because stainless steel equipment is durable and easy to clean. But in order to make the stainless steel kitchen equipment can be used for a long time, we need to master certain methods when cleaning the stainless steel kitchen appliances, as follows:
1. Pay attention not to scratch the surface, do not use rough and sharp materials to scrub the stainless steel surface, especially for the mirror light, use soft and hard to fall off cloth to scrub the surface, sand steel and wire drawing surface should be wiped along the lines, otherwise it is easy to scratch the surface.
2. Avoid using detergent, steel wire ball, grinding tools, etc. containing bleaching ingredients and abrasives. To avoid residual detergent and corrosion of stainless steel surface, wash the surface with clean water at the end of washing.
3. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt is easy to be removed, it can be washed with soap and weak washing. The adhesive composition can be wiped with alcohol.
4. The grease, oil and lubricating oil on the surface of 304 stainless steel pot shall be cleaned with soft cloth and then cleaned with neutral detergent or ammonia solution or special detergent. The surface of stainless steel is attached with bleach and various acids. Wash immediately with water, then wash with ammonia solution or neutral soda carbonate solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. There are rainbow lines on the surface of stainless steel. It is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. When washing, it can be washed away by neutral washing with warm water.
6. The rust caused by the dirt on the stainless steel surface can be washed with 10% or abrasive detergent, or with special detergent. As long as we use the correct maintenance method, we can extend the service life of stainless steel and keep it clean, bright and gorgeous.
7. The rust spots of stainless steel kitchenware should be dry ground with No. 0 water abrasive paper; however, it is necessary to determine whether it is rusty first. If it is only the common burnt smoke spots, it is advisable to wipe them with kitchen cleaner or detergent powder. You can also soak it overnight with water, then use a small piece of 1000 water sanding paper, and press it on the burnt black part with your fingers to grind it carefully. Or buy a piece of 400 water sanding paper, soak it in water and grind it evenly with light force for several times, then it can be removed. Do not use strong force to avoid wiping the body of the pot. The fine scorch mark can be removed by dip the cleaning cloth with detergent and a little detergent.