In the family, kitchenware is used frequently and easily damaged. Kitchenware always has to deal with water and fire. If you don't take care of it carefully, your life will be shortened. How should we maintain it so as to make it as new as ever?
(1) When the stainless steel cooker is used for the first time, it should be boiled for half an hour with clear water, then soaked for several hours, then replaced with new water to boil and soak repeatedly. Generally, heavy metal migration will be reduced to a safe level after repeated for more than three times.
(2) The surface of the vessel can be coated with a thin layer of vegetable oil, and then dried on the fire, which is equivalent to wearing a layer of yellowish oil film "clothes" on the surface of the vessel. In this way, it is easy to clean and prolong the service life.
(1) The cooking utensils shall not collide with sharp and hard objects, so as to avoid scratches and dents affecting the appearance and sealing performance.
(2) Because the thermal conductivity of stainless steel is small, the heat dissipation at the bottom is slow, and the temperature is easy to be concentrated, the fire power of stainless steel cooker should not be too large, and the heating surface at the bottom should be wide and even as far as possible, so as to save fuel and avoid food burning at the bottom of the pot.
(3) Do not put salt, soy sauce, vinegar, vegetable soup, etc. for a long time, because these foods contain a lot of electrolytes. If they are put for a long time, stainless steel, like other metals, will react with these electrolytes electrochemically to dissolve toxic metal elements.
(4) It is not allowed to use stainless steel pot to boil traditional Chinese medicine, because traditional Chinese medicine contains many kinds of alkaloids, organic acids and other components, especially under heating conditions, it is likely to have chemical reactions, which will make the medicine invalid and even generate some more toxic substances.
(1) Wash with warm water immediately after use to prevent oil stains, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato juice and other substances from acting on the surface of tableware, resulting in the surface of stainless steel to be dull and discolored, or even to produce dents. When washing, pay attention not to scratch the surface, avoid using bleach composition and detergent containing abrasives, steel wire balls, grinding tools, etc., and use soap and weak washing to wash. If there is food on the bottom of the pot, it can be soaked in water and then scraped off with bamboo and wood chips. After cleaning the utensils, the water marks on the surface should be wiped dry. Always keep the appliance dry.
(2) After using cooking utensils for a period of time, a layer of mist will appear on the surface of stainless steel, making the surface of cooking utensils dark. At this time, it can be wiped with a soft cloth stained with dirt powder or detergent to restore the brightness. If the outer surface is blackened by smoke, this method can also be used.
(3) If the stainless steel tableware has turned black, and you want to make it bright as before, just use the commercial "electroplating rust remover" for maintenance to remove rust and polish. In case of rust spots, soak in water for one night, then use a small piece of 1000 water abrasive paper, and press it on the burnt black part with your fingers to grind carefully.